The World of Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Wars

3500 Years into the future, the world has gone into a drastic war against eachother. The Continents have split up from Global warming, while the standard countries are no longer around. With new names, new technology, and new Critiria, it is anyones race

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Written Treaty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
God Theleo
Admin
God Theleo

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Character Statistics
Empire Loyalty: Federal World Empire (F.W.E)

The Written Treaty Empty
PostSubject: The Written Treaty   The Written Treaty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:49 pm

In This war thats aroudn today, there comes time for peace, time for war, and time for Pwear. This is a time of War. The Enemy of the Arcadians and the Britanians have crossed our Boundries, both, the Federal World Empire, and the Democratic Islands of Oceania. In this time of need for both of us, with my Land mass and Asian controll, and your Naval Tactics and your great stretch of oceans, we can rule together in this one world, To take over the pathetic insignificant fools that call them selves "Empires"!!! In this act right here and now, i suggest a Treaty with the Queen of the Democratic Islands of Oceania, and with me, the Federal world Empire, we shall alie liek no other force has allied before. We shall take back the European continent, an conquer whats left of Africa. With this Treaty we shall ensure that all are at pease under our power of judgment and war! With this TREATY We shall Conquer the Areas that are taken by our evil brethren, and make sure that their ways will NEVER see the Light of Day again!!! Within this treaty, I call apon Queen Ashley II to come to the aid of me, and i shall come to the aid of Her. I will grant her acess through my countries and my Land forces, for access to her Naval Superiority and coutnries. If this treaty be accepted, i shall not turn, i shall not betray, nor shall i dishonor the Democratic Islands of Oceania.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofwars.rpg-board.net
Queen Ashley II

Queen Ashley II

Number of posts : 140
Age/Family : 19/Exertus{Royals of D.R.O}
Dating/Married : Single

Character Statistics
Empire Loyalty: D.R.O

The Written Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Written Treaty   The Written Treaty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:58 pm

*quickly comes upon, it, deciding to sign the treaty or not*

(And Jan I KNOW your reading this. When I sign it, you wont offically know it until the press leaks it out, which would only be if one of us tells them)
Back to top Go down
God Theleo
Admin
God Theleo

Character Statistics

The Written Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Written Treaty   The Written Treaty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:59 pm

standing there, waiting
Back to top Go down
Queen Ashley II

Queen Ashley II

Character Statistics

The Written Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Written Treaty   The Written Treaty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:02 pm

I accept..

*signs*
Back to top Go down
God Theleo
Admin
God Theleo

Character Statistics

The Written Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Written Treaty   The Written Treaty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:31 pm

"We shalls tart, at dawn..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Ashley II

Queen Ashley II

Character Statistics

The Written Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Written Treaty   The Written Treaty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:50 pm

"Surely.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Written Treaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Written Treaty   The Written Treaty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Written Treaty
Page 1 of 1